Summer of Sun
It’s June already and the weather is warming up, so are the events happening all over Hull this month.
Hideout is perfectly located in the heart of Hull City Centre, the perfect place to head back to after a long day exploring what this great city has to offer. With its great location you are only a stone’s throw away from major Hull locations such as Hull Marina, Zebedees Yard and the brand-new Hull Venue.
To celebrate our first birthday, Hideout are offering an exclusive 15% off for the early booker this summer. Claim 15% off your total booking when you book at least 1 month in advance. Why not book yourself a summer getaway and discover the culture that Hull has to offer its visitors. All of our rooms come with a fully equipped kitchen, open plan living space and a designer bathroom.
Need some inspiration for booking those summer events? Take a look below at what is happening in Hull throughout June.
- 20th – 24th The Big Malarkey Festival (East Park)
- 22nd 24th Northern Soul Weekend Bridlington (Bridlington Spa)
- 24th Humber Bridge Half Marathon 9am (Humber Bridge)
- 26th June Afternoon Racing, 2pm (Beverley Racecourse)
Not sure what would suit you best? Call our team and have a chat on 01482 212222.
PLEASE NOTE: We have only 2 rooms remaining for Humber Street Sesh. For the first time ever, the festival will take place over two days - make a weekend of it at Hideout.
3RD & 4TH AUG 2018
• two-night stay at Hideout
• weekend wristbands to festival
• fridge full of local atom beer
Full weekend from just £200.