Book your Hideout
Book using the calendar below, or call us on 01482 212222.
Looking to stay mid-long term? Call or email us to speak to Hideout Manager - Tare (pronounced tar-ee), who can offer you the best rate possible.
Booking 30 days or more in advance? Type code EARLYBIRD into the secret code section below for 15% off your stay.
Check Yourself In
No key, no problem! Our keyless entry system is so simple. Create your personalised 4-digit code at the time of booking. On arrival you will type this code into a keypad at the main hotel entrance door to access the Hotel foyer, you’ll then use the code again to enter your apartment door. Check in is from 2pm weekdays and 3PM weekends, bag-drop is available earlier if required. We will email you further details closer to the time.
We offer on-site car parking for £8 per day (subject to availability). CCTV & 24/7 access. This car parking is a 3-5 min walk from the Hotel.
You can book & pay for parking at the time of booking your stay at Hideout. Alternatively call or email us to book at a later date.
Car park address:
Salthouse Lane, Hull. HU1 1HB
We're the last black gate on the left. Use your 4 digit check-in code for access.
Call 01482 212222 or email email@example.com
How to Check Out
Check out before 10am on weekdays, and 11am on weekends (or get in touch for a later check out). Your code will de-activate at the agreed departure time on the day of your departure.
A booking deposit of 30% of the price of your accommodation is payable at the time of your booking and the balance of the price of your accommodation is payable 2 – 4 weeks before your scheduled arrival date (please note this is non-refundable in some circumstances if you cancel or do not take up your accommodation – see T&C’s.
Please note that where your scheduled arrival date is 4 weeks (or less) away at the time of your booking, you will be charged at the time of booking for both the Booking Deposit and the remaining balance of the Accommodation price in full (together with the charges for any additional services you have booked).
For full details on payments, deposits and cancellation policies please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Gift Vouchers & Gift Boxes
As well as emailing you (and your recipient if required) an e-voucher,
we also post a bespoke luxury Gift Box to you (or straight to your recipient)
via Royal Mail First Class. Here's a step-by-step guide on what to do...
1. Use this gift voucher Check-Out to purchase the Gift Voucher of your choice. (any amount from £5 upwards)
2. Select whether you'd like the e-voucher sending to yourself only, or also to the recipient.
3. Once you have received your e-voucher, please send us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the below info:
- your Voucher Code number (stated on your e-voucher)
- the name & address you'd like the Gift Box sending to (either your own address, or we can post it straight to the lucky recipient)
- attach the image you'd like us to include in the Gift Box. This image is printed as a polaroid style as seen on our example box.
4. We will post the lovely gift box to the address given in the email.
Gift Vouchers are valid for 2 whole years. But we bet you won't be able to wait that long to spend it!