We are looking for a Cleaning Professional to join our enthusiastic and hardworking housekeeping team at Hideout Hotel.
Hideout is an independent family-run business based in Hull’s Old town. Hideout consists of 15 high-quality luxury Hotel Apartments, which guests are able to book for as little as one night.
We are a small, but very close team with a focus on delivering the highest standard of Boutique hotel accommodation in the region.
Our guests love the high standard of service, quality facilities, and personal touches we provide. The housekeeping team are an integral part of our business, and we are looking for passionate individuals who are able to attend to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests which is an important part of their overall experience at Hideout Hotel.
You will be part of a team of housekeeping staff and will report to, and be supported by the Housekeeping Manager.
Hideout Housekeeper Job Brief
Pay: £8.35 ph
Hours: As we are a Hotel trading 7 days a week, we are looking for various housekeepers to cover various days/times. Core hours are between 10AM-2PM daily. If you tell us what hours/days you can do we’ll work the schedule to suit you as best as possible.
Please send your CV with a Cover Letter to:
· Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing etc.
· Change bed linens on Superking beds & single beds.
· Ensure all rooms are cared for, and inspected according to standards.
· Perform simple repairs and maintenance to the rooms (such as, re-threading the blind cords, or re-placing batteries in remote controls etc).
· Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
· Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
· Deal with reasonable complaints/guests requests with professionalism and patience.
· Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
· Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
Requirements / Experience
· Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper.
· You will understand the importance of delivering high standards.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to work quickly, without compromising quality.
· Ability to work on your own work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
· A team player.
· Good communicator.
· Customer focused, friendly and approachable.
· Punctual and a good time keeper.
· Ability to prioritise workload.
· Ability to work towards objectives set by manager/supervisor.
· Confident in the use of internet browsers and related technology.
· Knowledge of English language.
· Able to work weekends, cover staff holidays, and work bank holidays.
Think you've got what it takes?